Friday 29 April 2011

Friday 29 April 2011

I am about to enter my carriage, proceed up The Mall, and take my seat for the most glorious wedding.  What a wonderful day to be Jasper in this world.

I shall return after the ceremony, to share my views with you, dear reader - if you'll indulge me.  Until then, I lift my bowl as a toast to the bride and groom and wish them every possible happiness. 

I may deign to appear on the balcony afterwards; it depends what the weather is doing outsite - and how many canapés remain unguarded on the reception table inside...

See you later!

Good morning.

4 comments:

Michal Clarke said...

Good Morning

I follow your blog for a long time and must tell you that your posts always prove to be of a high value and quality for readers.
Keep it up

Lance said...

Sir Jasper...

You lucky, LUCKY dog!

I hope you took your Ruth with you (hint, hint!).

May I add my sincerest CONGRATULATIONS to TRH The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

(I'll share my observations with you and your Ruth privately.)

Much love and many hugs all around as usual.

XXOO, Lance

Ann in the UP said...

Jasper, Buddy! It's hard to get to you to give you proper thanks for your support.

I'm so pleased that you enjoyed the wedding----and the unguarded canape tray. I once had a dog who ate a good bit of a decorated birthday cake, to my mom's great horror! He was a wonder dog and his name was Shadow.

Katalog firm said...

nice dog:) i have puddel:)