Thursday 2 December 2010

Thursday 2 December 2010

Eight inches (20.32cm).  A decent length for ANY man; surely?  Not so for my belovèd partner.

She is apprehensive about the depth.  Of the snow.  "Chance of light snow" was the forecast.  I beg pardon?  Excuse me?!?  "Chance of light snow?!" - Why, my friends?  Why did they lie to me?

Witness for yourself:

J.H. Stafford measures depth of snowfall with partner's "Mr. Men" ruler.

Somewhere under all this powder lies my estate.

Proper blog-entry and Part Thirty-Two of "The Evolution of Jasper (Fear the worst.  Oh yes.)"  later today...  Until then - please stay safe and warm.

Good morning.

4 comments:

Angie said...

You've been proper had haven't you? I'm tempted to say "Call that SNOW" but not me, I know better. Besides, Keith's nipped out for milk and might get lost in a drift through the park. Sal seems less keen to go out now that the snow is up past her tum. Looking forward to next "Evolution".

Lance said...

Wow, Jazz! EIGHT INCHES!! That's VERY COOL!! Perhaps you just might get a proper White Christmas this year?!?

Here in the Colonies, we're being told MAYBE 1 - 2" by the middle of next week. I certainly hope so.

I LOVE snow in December. After the beginning of the year it can just go away... =)

Give your Ruth & her Mum & Dad BIG hugs & kisses from me.

XXOO, Lance

MBNAD woman said...

Poor old Spot - the world is all too confusing with the snow for a blind boy. No proper scents at all. He hardly wants to go over the doorstep and then wants me to go with him while he nudges his way for a pee on the first flowerpot. Then it's straight back indoors with no wandering down to the end of the garden and a sniff around all the bushes.

Stay warm, Jasper and Ruth.
Mad x

Keetha Broyles said...

It sure is pretty, Jasper!

We got the "light" snow they said you were going to get.