Monday 19 October 2009

Monday 19 October 2009

A brief interlude in my recital of recent adventures. My partner goes to the hospital first thing tomorrow, to find out if she needs to have most of her left breast removed.

A short while ago, I asked her how she felt about it.

"To be honest, Jazz, " she replied, gently stroking my head, "I'm f***ing terrified."

Now, my partner is NOT a potty-mouth. So, from this, one of two things can be inferred:
  1. She has developed some Tourette's-type, toilet-tongued condition, which manifests itself in occasional random bouts of foul language; or
  2. She is genuinely frightened.

I suspect the latter. Either way, I will be there for her - come what may.

Next up will be the concluding instalment of the thrilling tale of my late escapade.

Good night.

3 comments:

Lance said...

Oh Jazz... PLEASE keep us updated. I can't tell you how much I wish I were able to be there with the two of you right now.

Give your Ruth my love and let her know I'll be sending as many good and positive thoughts and wishes as I can muster her way.

You are both in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Give Ruth a big lick and wish her all The Luck in The World please Jasper, also wishing you a speedy recovery. I hope your eye is better by now. God Bless you both.
Bailey xx ( Those are for Ruth by the way )

The Animal Doctor said...

oh Jasper! We know your partner has been through some health problems, but not this! Please tell her we are sending positive vibes and we pray very hard for her well being.

lovelots,
your doggy pals from the Philippines